Options That Will Accelerate Capital Gain & Protect The Downside!
With money I earned through my income and my business income i’ll invest in options to catapult capital gain after which i’ll invest that money into dividend growth stocks.
|Company / Indice||Option Name||No. Contracts||CALL / PUT||Strike Price||Expiration Date||Purchase Price P.O.||Purchase Price||Bid Price||Selling Price||Profit / Loss|
- Company – The name of the company.
- Option Name – The name of the particular option.
- No. Contracts – The total number of contracts I bought.
- Call / Put – The direction I bought so call if I expect the stock value to go up and put if I expect the stock value to go down.
- Strike Price – The strike price of the option which you can also find inside the option name.
- Expiration Date – The date the option will expire.
- Purchase Price P.O. – The price per stock option.
- Purchase Price – The price I paid for the options including the commission. Please keep in mind that I add the purchase and sell commission immediately since I have to pay it anyway.
- Market Price – The value of the stock option on the market.
- Selling Price – The price I received when selling my option contracts.
- Profit / Loss – The profit or loss I made on this option position.