The second one is my total trades graph.
The third one is my percentage wins graph. You can’t see any data yet because it updates at the end of the year. If you want to see it in more detail you should visit my foreign exchange 2020 page for the first years in-depth graph.
And the last graph is about my average profit/loss per trade. You can find this chart below this text.
And this is how the raw data looks.
|Year||Total Trades||Total Wins||Total Losses||Percentage Wins||Total Profit/Loss||Average Profit/Loss|
- Total Trades – These are the total trades I made in this particular period.
- Total Wins – This is amount of wins I had in this period.
- Total Losses – This is amount of losses I had in this period.
- Percentage Wins – This is the percentage of wins I had compared to the total trades I made.
- Total Profit/Loss – This is the amount I profited or lost in a given period.
- Average Profit/Loss – This is average amount I profited or lost in a given period.